Annual Home Maintenance Inspection
Even the most vigilant homeowner can, from time to time, miss small problems or forget about performing some routine home repairs and seasonal maintenance. That’s why an Annual Home Maintenance Inspection will help you keep your home in good condition and prevent it from suffering serious, long-term and expensive damage from minor issues that should be addressed now. I recommend having an Annual Home Maintenance Inspection performed annually for your primary residence and any investment properties you own.
The most important thing to understand as a new homeowner is that your house requires care and regular maintenance. As time goes on, parts of your house will wear out, break down, deteriorate, leak, or simply stop working.
But relax. Don’t get overwhelmed. You’re not alone. We can help you with maintaining your home. Consider hiring me to come back in about a year to perform an Annual Home Maintenance Inspection, Inspections start at $300.00 and are based upon the square footage of the Property. I’ll show you what you should look for as a smart homeowner.
Homeowner’s Yearly Checklist
- Change the batteries in smoke detectors and carbon-monoxide alarms.
- Change furnace and A/C filters.
- Check fire extinguishers.
- Clean out gutters and downspouts.
- Call the chimney sweep.
- Check all window seals.
- Check the attic and basement for leaks.
- Check the dryer and other vents for debris.
What is Included in the Annual Home Maintenance Inspection?
We inspect for any problems you may be concerned about, as well as the:
- roof system, including the chimney & all roof penetrations
- gutters & downspouts
- grading & drainage
- walkways & driveway
- garage doors, safety sensors & openers
- exterior cladding
- deck, stoops, porches & railings
- windows & doors
- attic, insulation & ventilation
- heating system
- cooling system
- plumbing system
- drainage sump pump with accessible float
- electrical system
- fireplace damper door & hearth
- ceilings, floors & walls
- basement, foundation & crawlspace
Home Inspection Pricing
VEES Home Inspections start at $300.00 and are based on the size and square footage of the property. All of our inspections include all of the items listed above and will give you peace of mind in all the major areas of your property.